The Marist College Herritage Project:A Practical Guide to Doing Oral History Section 7.
CHECKLIST OF MATERIALS NEEDED TO CONDUCT AN INTERVIEW
- Digital Recorder.
- Micro-drives and adapter.
- Appropriate microphones, and the corresponding extension cords.
- Pen or pencil.
- Blank paper.
- Digital camera.
- AC power adapter and batteries.
- Two copies of your question outline.
- Blank release, donor and other appropriate forms.
- Contact information for the interviewee (in case an emergency arises).
- Directions to the interview.
- Bottled water for the interviewee and yourself.
<< Back to Table Of Contents
Home | Marist
College | Library Home Page
last updated on June 10, 2004